How to pray the rosary
Oct 13, 2016
HELLO? Your rosary is calling you!
Why don’t you pick it up? “WHAT DO I SAY”, you ask? Hope this helps!
Once you pick up, start with the SIGN OF THE CROSS and just FOLLOW THE BEADS!
- The Apostles Creed (“I believe in God, the Father Almighty…”)
- Our Father (The Lord’s Prayer- “Our Father , Who art in heaven..”)
- Hail Mary (“Hail Mary, full of grace…”)
- Glory Be (“Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit…”)
- Prayer of Fatima (“Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins…”)
- Hail Holy Queen (“Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy…”)
These Mysteries help us remember certain events in the Catholic Faith. It is also a great way to remember a timeline and get a better visual of what was going on.
Joyful The Annuciation (Luke 1:26-28), The Visitation (Luke 1:39-56), The Nativity (Luke 2: 2-21), The Presentation of Jesus at the Temple (Luke 2:22-38), Finding Jesus in the Temple (Luke 2:41-52)
Luminous Jesus Baptism in the River Jordan (Matthew 3:13-16), The Wedding Feast at Cana (John 2:1-11), The Preaching if the Coming of the Kingdom of God (Mark 1:14-15), The Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-8), The Institution of the Eucharist (Matthew 26)
Sorrowful The Agony of Jesus in the Garden (Matthew 26:36-56), The Scourging at the Pillar (Matthew 27:26), The Crowning of the Thorns (Matthew 27:27-31), The Carrying of the Cross (Matthew27:32), The Crucifixion (Matthew 27:33-56)
Glorious The Resurrection (John 20:1-29), The Ascension (Luke 24:36-53), The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-41), The Assumption of Mary into Heaven, The Coronation of Mary
WOW~ What an awesome peace filled, prayer-filled, fulfilling call to answer!