Vacation Bible School and Faith Formation
May 27, 2016
Here are some WHALE-ly interesting facts!
Did you know....
- Dolphin have such an acute sense of hearing that they can detect a sound 24 kilometers or almost 15 miles away?
- Lobsters can live up to 50 years?
- Great White Sharks can go up to 3 months without eating?
- The starfish has an eye at the tip of each earm?
- The octopus swims by shooting water behind them- just like letting a balloon filled with air go?
Come CATCH a great time in VBS!
Deep Sea Discovery~ GOD IS WITH ME WHEREVER I GO! ~ is set to sail!
July 11-15, 9 am - 12pm, Grades K-5
$40 per diver, $100 family max.
Includes a family CD, t-shirt and lots of awesomeness!
Each day the divers will:
- DISCOVER the AMAZING word in our bible stories
- E.C.H.O with sharing our gifts through service projects
- ENJOY the Pelican Pier for delicious and nutritious snacks
- PRAISE through movement and music
- STRENGTHEN themselves and friendships through games
- EXPERIENCE Curiosity Cavern for crafts and science experiments
- APPLY all our wonderful experiences we caught at VBS to set sail and share Jesus' love with everyone!
VBS is asking for a few donations for our service projects. If you are able to help with this project, please drop items off at the Church Office. Just leave them right in the "treasure chest! Thanks in advance for your generosity! More details of each project to come..
- sample size toothpaste, soap and toothbrushes
- youth and adult half calf and/or knee socks
- snack size chips, cookies, crackers
- fruit and/or pudding cups
- granola bars
Family Faith Formation planning is well underway! Lots of super cool stuff going on! Please keep this amazing opportunity to serve in your prayers> St. Jude of the Lake is an incredibly special community- Be a part of it! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! FAMILY FAITH FORMATION STARTS WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 28! LOTS MORE TO SHARE SOON!
Always feel free to contact Carrie or stop by!
Maybe in the car, waiting for an appointment.or at dinner..
To whom did Jesus say the kingdom of heaven belong to?
A: The Children