Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf Guidelines
Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf 2022
- We serve clients in the City of Mahtomedi and all surrounding communities including all families of children attending Mahtomedi Area Schools.
- Our food shelf pick-up hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment. Please call 651-395-5350 to schedule an appointment to pick up food. Appointments will be scheduled between 11 am – 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 9:00 am may need to be picked up the next scheduled pick-up day. You are required to place your food order before 9 am the day of pick-up. When placing your order to pick up food, leave your name and a callback number, and your preferred pick-up time. We will call you back to set/confirm your appointment time.
- If you are unable to pick up your groceries on a scheduled pick-up day, please call to make other arrangements. Walk-in/emergency food pick-ups can be accommodated, please call the Food Shelf pick-up line at 651-395-5350 and leave a message.
- We provide pantry items such as rice, baking items, soups, canned fruits and vegetables, pasta, pasta sauce and many other staple items. We also offer milk, eggs, cheese, and a variety of meats. Each food order also includes toiletry items, toilet paper, and paper towels. We pack a weeks-worth of food and most clients pick up food monthly.
- Special items such as coffee, tea, sugar, spices, condiments, detergent, and cleaning supplies are donated to the food shelf on occasion. These items can be requested and will be packed with your order if available.
Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf
Pick-up Days/Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 11 am – 2:00 pm
700 Mahtomedi Ave, Mahtomedi, MN Door #6