Mahtomedi Area Food
Welcome to the Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf
We are so happy you found us and are here to help with supplemental food needs for you and your family!
We serve individuals and families living in the City of Mahtomedi and all surrounding communities including: Willernie, Lake Elmo, North St Paul, White Bear Lake and all families of children attending Mahtomedi Area Schools.
Food Shelf Coordinator, Lisa Moriarity, email@example.com
How to Pick-up Food
We strive to make food pick-ups easy!
- We can register you in person at your appointment or over the phone in a few minutes
- Once registered you just need to call-ahead to schedule your appointment
- Please call 1 day in advance of your preferred pick-up day
- We schedule food pick-up appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm. We allow each person or family ½ hour to arrive and shop for food
- We offer “self-shopping” so you can pick your own food items
- Individuals/families are allowed to visit the Food Shelf once per month. If you have extenuating circumstances or are in need of food urgently, please contact the Food Shelf to make a special arrangement.
- The Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf offers a wide range of food items including rice, soups, canned fruits and vegetables, pasta, pasta sauce, cereal, crackers and many other pantry items. We also offer milk, eggs, cheese, and a variety of frozen vegetables and meats. Each food pick-up includes toiletry items, toilet paper, and paper towels if available.
- Special items such as coffee, tea, sugar, spices, condiments, detergent, and cleaning supplies are donated to the food shelf on occasion.