Ignite Your Child's Faith Journey
Family Faith Formation: K - 7th grade
Family Faith Formation is our program to help children and early teens develop a loving relationship with Christ and embrace the life of the Catholic Church.
Family Faith Formation meets on Wednesdays, 4:15 – 5:30 pm. The 2021-22 Faith Formation Season will begin October 6th.
Students will use the Blest Are We: Faith in Action series published by RCL Benzinger.
Lessons are enhanced in a community building environment through a participation in Mass, Reconciliation, and partnered events with St. Jude of the Lake Catholic School.
Help fuel your child’s desire to know God by registering them for Family Faith Formation!
Stay tuned to Flocknote emails and website updates for more information. If you are not signed up for Flocknote click here.
If you have questions, please contact our Faith Formation Coordinator, Frank Pavlick.
Faith Formation Volunteers: We are always looking for wonderful parent and family members to assist in our Family Faith Formation sessions as catechists, classroom aides, substitute teachers, front door and hall monitors.
- High school teens are welcome to be classroom aides in the lower grades.
- All of our volunteer catechists have received the diocesan-approved clearances to work with our students as well as offered additional catechist training throughout the year.
- Any person wishing to volunteer to assist with Faith formation programs must obtain full Diocesan clearances. Please contact Frank Pavlick for more information.
Special events for students will be offered throughout the year including:
- Student participation Mass where each grade from 2nd through 7th will fully participate in the Liturgy. (Dates and times TBA)
- Altar server training for any student who wishes to participate.
- Sacramental information meetings – mandatory for parent and student (grade 2).
- Sacramental retreats for students in grade 2 making their 1st reconciliation and 1st communion will be, February 5th, 2022, at 9:00 and April 9th at 9:00 in Koller Hall. Parents and children must attend.
- Opportunity for students to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation during Faith Formation session (during Advent and Lent)
- In conjunction with our Family Ministry, students are invited to participate in our Living Stations, Family Fun Nights, Advent and Lent Prep Nights
- Family Faith Formation Dinner nights right after classes. All families are encouraged to attend.