We make and serve dinner the 4th Saturday of every other month.
- Dinner services begin promptly at 4:30. Services ends 5:15.
- Dinner services usually feeds 200-250 guests.Proper Attire/appropriate hygiene – pants should not be too tight or too baggy, no tank tops or clothing that reveals bare backs, no colognes or perfumes, NO FLIP FLOPS – MUST WEAR CLOSED TOED SHOES!!! Maintain respectful boundaries with guests.Must be 16 years or older to work in the kitchen.
- Volunteers may sign up for one or both shifts.
Prep shift at Catholic Charities Distribution Center, 1:00 – 3:00 pm. Directions and parking information. Must be 16 years or older to work in the kitchen.
Serve shift at Mary Hall, 3:30 – 5:30 pm. Directions and parking information.
- Must be 16 years of age to serve hot food
- Children ages 12-17 require a 1:5 ratio (adult/child ratio)
- Children under the age of 12 years requires a 1:1 child to adult ratio at all times.
- No children under age 8 allowed to serve.