NEW Greeter Team
Join our team! Greet parishioners and visitors before Mass one weekend or multiple weekends. Sign up now!
"Confirmation packets and Registration forms will be available at these meetings!
Monday, Wednedsay - Friday - 9am Mass
(Thursday, 9:15 during the school year)
Tuesday - 6pm
Saturday - 5pm
Sunday - 9am & 11am
Reconciliation - Saturdays, 3:30 pm
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58
Mahtomedi Area Food Shelf
Need Help call 651-395-5350
Client Pick-Up Times
Tuesday/Thursday 1:00 - 3:00 pm
1st & 3rd Wednesday 5:00 - 6:30 pm
The Food Shelf is very grateful for all the donations it receives! Please remember that the Food Shelf does have a refrigerator and freezer to store donations of yogurt, cheese sticks, fresh produce, lunch meat, pizza, ice cream, etc. To donate cash click here.
Posted in St. Jude News on 08/16/17
Dear Friends in Christ,
On Monday I met with Partners 4 Hope Tanzania. During ... Read More »
Posted in St. Jude News on 08/01/17
Who is Jesus?
At some point, we will all have to answer this question.
... Read More »
Posted in St. Jude News on 07/25/17
The Ordinary in Extraordinary
The Gospel reading is a reality check for those of ... Read More »
- Father Cory Rohlfing, Pastor
- Father Paul Kubista, Associate Pastor
- Jon Jakoblich, Business Administrator
- Carrie Hackman, School Principal
- Laura Stierman, Director of Formation
- Becky Gaunt, Director of Music
- Julie Doyle, Family Faith Formation & Liturgy Coordinator
- Melissa Curtis, Plant Manager
- Kathy Giuliano, Office Coordinator
- Michelle Stiepan, Food Shelf Coordinator
Your first call should be to law enforcement or child protective services. Click to learn more.